Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:15 pm
- Forum: Visuals, Tools, Demos & Sources
- Topic: Mitsuba 0.4.0 released
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4414
Hello all, I've released a new version of Mitsuba, which may be useful to some folks on this forum. It's a "researchy" modular renderer in the style of PBRT with a strong focus on bidirectional rendering techniques and good performance. The new release contains (to my knowledge) the first openly ava...
- Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:17 am
- Forum: General Development
- Topic: MLT - how difficult is it?
- Replies: 11
- Views: 7699
The following may be useful to you: http://www.mitsuba-renderer.org/manifolds/. It contains implementation of all common variants of MLT, including the one by Eric Veach.