Thoughts on the claims in this article? There's very little info to go on, but I'd love to hear from some people who were able to make it to SIGGRAPH this year about what this group is showing off.
https://venturebeat.com/2018/08/12/adsh ... vices/amp/
Search found 2 matches
Search found 2 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:18 am
- Forum: Links & Papers
- Topic: Claims of real-time Ray Tracing on mobile hardware
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1564
- Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:34 am
- Forum: General Development
- Topic: Question about normal mapping in Ray tracingIt looks like al
- Replies: 7
- Views: 7430
You could also check out Cycles. It has support for both normal and bump maps.