Ok here it is, its untested on any computer except mine tho, it runs okish on at least 1024 cuda cores. (gtx 680 spec)
This is all i can do, until someone leaves a message back for me.
[link updated once -now has an fps report, and slightly prettier scenes, but i can do alot better. key '[' and key ']' now toggle the two speculars on and off.)
[WOOPS! big bug in it! i had a namespace confliction on the ditherbias control!!! it heaps better with the fix!! - SECOND EDIT]
http://s000.tinyupload.com/?file_id=081 ... 3444585022
Its a full release non debug build, so i guess i did it right, but i havent released an app in so long, im not the best at getting them to work on all computers.
Source isnt included yet, but itll be on the way towards tonight.
EDIT->>>> (6:11 pm, thursay 11th. perth time)
little gem shot of this crusty dithered baby->
ok, so i found a few bugs, i really rushed it out too quick, i had a lack of energy to make the proper decent settings, and i forgot to include the readme.txt,
if you guys wait a couple more days ill have better sets, and theres a few things that were missing that
are going in. so v2 is coming out, and when it does the 3 cpp file project will be there.
soon, not quite sure when.
after a bit more testing ->