How to get openMDL 0.75 beta?

Show-off, reference material & tools.
kamel

How to get openMDL 0.75 beta?

Postby kamel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 8:42 am

Nowadays I came up with one new data structure and want to do some test on brigade. As in the original brigade, there are only a few models, I want more. In the July 6th,2010 version, it seems that the openMDL is 0.75beta, now it can't be downloaded directed from openmdl.org, I got one 0.96beta from http://www.ericdenboer.com/openmdl/OpenMDL_096_beta.zip. But it doesn't work on brigade.

I'm wondering how to get the 0.75 beta?

Many thanks.

jbikker

Re: How to get openMDL 0.75 beta?

Postby jbikker » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:19 am

I don't think that OpenMDL is still available. Brigade later switched to more generic model loaders. Perhaps you can use the latest binaries instead? That version is a lot faster anyway.

kamel

Postby kamel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:42 am

jbikker wrote:I don't think that OpenMDL is still available. Brigade later switched to more generic model loaders. Perhaps you can use the latest binaries instead? That version is a lot faster anyway.

But I have implemented one data structure on that July 6th,2010 version. I just want to do more tests on other models. How did you get your model for brigade? Is there any model available? Many thanks.

kamel

Postby kamel » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:00 pm

jbikker wrote:I don't think that OpenMDL is still available. Brigade later switched to more generic model loaders. Perhaps you can use the latest binaries instead? That version is a lot faster anyway.

Now I try to convert the model in your brigade 1202,2011 version, which is .obj format. After conversion, when loading the model in brigade, it said that no emissive material in scene. I tried to add in some lights and export all, but no success. I'm wondering how to deal with it? Thx.

kamel

Postby kamel » Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:06 am

kamel wrote:

Now I try to convert the model in your brigade 1202,2011 version, which is .obj format. After conversion, when loading the model in brigade, it said that no emissive material in scene. I tried to add in some lights and export all, but no success. I'm wondering how to deal with it? Thx.

I can convert the models in your
original b1 model. How did you convert models previously in B1?

Return to “Tools, Demos & Sources”