Hi guys, as others already have taken the opportunity to post job offers on ompf, here is ours:
NVIDIA is searching for a top software engineer specialized in rendering software to join the NVIDIA Advanced Rendering Center team in Berlin (NVIDIA ARC) and help to advance NVIDIA's Iray rendering technology.
• The successful candidate will be self-motivated, cooperative, and have a passion for rendering
• Besides a deep and practical knowledge of highly parallel renderer programming on the GPU, the individual should be solid in object-oriented techniques and experienced in software development in a team
• Interested candidates will work within an international team of exceptional and passionate engineers on the latest rendering technologies
• The responsibilities span from applied research to developing and maintaining parallel rendering algorithms, testing, documentation, and optimization.
• M.S. or higher degree in Computer Science, or related degree
• 3+ years of professional rendering software or related development
• Strong background in computer graphics, especially physically-based rendering techniques and approximations thereof
• Thorough knowledge of C++
• Solid background in mathematics, algorithms and data structures
• English language skills
• Experience in real-time rendering, especially interactive ray-tracing
• Experience in parallel-programming, in particular data-parallel programming and parallel hardware architectures
• Software architecture and design skills
• Experience in performance optimization
• Experience with programming on Windows and Unix environments
We offer you the challenge to create growth in an international company and open up the best development opportunities in a highly dynamic and demanding environment. We will provide you with the tools you need to be successful: Feedback, Training, Development Plans and Career Paths. In addition you will receive an attractive total compensation package incl. Restricted Stock Units, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and much more.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
(or contact me personally via PM if you have more questions)
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests